Agent-Friendly Insurance Websites
We’ve made insurance websites easier for agents.
Easy setup. Easy management. Easy pricing.
Learn how these insurance websites save your agency time, frustration and money:
Drag and Drop CMS
Take control over your website with a drag-and-drop system built for normal people. Watch Demo
Shoppers and customers can visit your site, request quotes and contact you from any device, anywhere.
Search Engine Optimized
Insurance shoppers and current clients will find your website when they search for insurance on Google.
Social Media Friendly
Get more followers, more referrals and more exposure with a social media friendly site. See example
Online Quote Forms
Generate leads with multiple quote forms and email notifications. Rater integration. See example
Online Customer Service
Reduce in-agency servicing time and satisfy customers with 24/7 customer service. See example
Insurance Product Pages
Boost search rankings and educate shoppers with content about your products. See example
Client Document Library
Save time and impress your clients with a customizable document library on your website. See Example
Contact Us Page
More prospects and clients will call, email, or stop by your agency when it's so easy. See example
Insurance Agency Blog
Build trust as an industry authority with the easiest-to-use blogging platform available. See example
Agency News Page
Leverage your local presence with the latest updates about your agency in the community . See example
Ready in 72 Hours
Save valuable time replacing your existing site or launching a brand new one in under 72 hours!*
Staff Photo Gallery
Personalize your site and build trust with your visitors. Swap out images in seconds. See Example
No Long-Term Contracts
You don't have to sign away your life to us. You'll be happy working with us month after month.
Website Backend Demo Video
See how easy it is to update your own site with our system. You'll be able to swap any image, re-write any text, create links, write blogs, and much more! Watch on YouTube
The Setup & Launch Process Couldn't Be Easier:
1) Fill Out a Form
Fill out a one page form about your agency. It takes about 5 minutes.
Our websites are easy to update yourself but we'll always be there to help. No extra charge.
Customer Support Included:
- 24/7 Website support ticket system so you can request help from us at any time.
- Phone support during regular weekday office hours if you need to discuss something.
- Over 40 online tutorials for the most common website edits so you can do it yourself.
- 3 Hours/month of website customizations so you don't have to do anything if you don't want to.
Check out our Client Support Center to learn more.
Get Free Installation and Setup When You Choose One of Our Six Pre-Designed Layouts:
(Colors, images, products & other content will all be customized for your agency.)
Ready to Take The Next Step?
Yes, I'm ready for a new website:
What do insurance agents think of InsuranceSplash? Click Here to read Agent Testimonials.
Want Help Getting Traffic? We do that too!
Search Engine Optimization Services
With multiple search engine optimization packages we have services to meet the unique needs of your growing agency. Starting at $99/month. Learn More
Facebook & Google Advertising Services
Our advertising campaign generation system is the easiest way to promote your agency on Google and Facebook. Available for our website customers ONLY! Learn More
Want to Do Your Own SEO? We'll Make it Easy:
Get Free Access to Our Insurance Agency SEO60 Program ($299 value)
For a limited time we're offering free access to our 60 day online marketing program built for insurance agents. We'll show you exactly what to do to make Google love your agency in 60 days.
- An SEO blueprint developed specifically for local insurance agents.
- Interactive system tells you where to go, what to do, and tracks your progress.
- No other insurance website comes with ANYTHING like this!
- Retails for $299!
Check out our Insurance Agency SEO60 Page to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does it cost?
On occasion we do charge extra if an agent needs complex custom programming or help with a large project that is going to take us several hours but that's VERY rare.
If an agent uses any third-party services from other companies with their website they could incur additional fees but that's between the agent and the other company. Examples include online raters, email accounts, online chat services, email marketing services.
How does the setup process work?
- Step 1: You click the orange "Sign Up" button on this webpage and fill out the information form. (10 minutes)
- Step 2: We build a "first-draft" version of your website and send you a link to view it. (2 business days)
- Step 3: You provide feedback and we adjust the site until you approve it.
- Step 4: We send the first month's invoice ($59.99) and launch the site as soon as it's paid.
Do you guys offer marketing/SEO services for the website?
Yes we do.
Although our websites are built extremely well optimized for Google to begin with, we offer additional online promotion packages that include the perfect combination citation building, content creation, social media, and other online promotion techniques to get your website out there in front of as many people as possible.
Check out our Insurance SEO Services Page to learn more.
What's the catch? Other insurance website vendors charge setup fees and higher per month fees without the free support...
We've spent a lot of time streamlining our processes for building sites and our website management system is so easy we don't have much customer service work after our sites go live. We will raise prices for new websites in the future but your monthly rate will never change from the day you sign up with us.
Bet you wish you could tell your clients that. ;)
I already have a domain and email, do I need to change it?
The most common scenario when this becomes an issue is if your current insurance website provider controls your domain name and won't allow you to control where it points to. In these cases we'll work with you to transfer ownership of the domain to a new account where it'll be under your control. We'll take care of everything for you if you want.
I don't have a domain name. Is that a problem?
Do you offer email accounts?
We also have free email services available that we setup many clients with.
What is included with the free setup and customization?
- Change the design's color scheme to match your preference.
- Remove any mentions of products and services you don't offer.
- Upload all your carrier logos with links to the carrier websites.
- Add your agency logo (if you have one) at the top.
- Sync up the website with your online rater (if you have one).
- Replace all agency contact information site-wide with your own.
- Remove any pages or sections you don't want (blog, news, staff photo gallery, etc.).
- Update all social media links to your agency's social media pages.
- Adjust all maps to display your physical location or city center.
- Replace images anywhere on website with images provided by you.
- Program all quote, service, and contact forms to send automatic notifications to your email.
- Customize SEO-related meta-tags to target your physical location and products.
- And pretty much anything else you want that doesn't take custom programming
What is NOT included with the free setup and customization?
- Transferring more than 20 pages of content from your current site. ($5/page)
- Custom development and programming.($75/hour)
Can I have custom colors on my website?
What will I be able to edit myself after the site goes live?
But if you want, you can use the drag-and-drop editor to do all of the following without knowing any computer code:
- Replace/Delete/Add any pictures
- Rewrite/Delete/Add any text
- Add/Delete pages
- Add/remove/change any links
- Reorganize menu
- Publish blog posts
- Change the layout of the content area of any page
- Add or remove carriers
- Change your logo
- Upload videos or embed from Youtube
- Put custom HTML code anywhere in the main content area
- Edit the questions in the quote forms
- Edit the map
- Edit individual page title tags for SEO
- Edit individual page meta-description tags for SEO
- Edit individual page meta-keyword tags for SEO
- Add alt text to images for SEO
- Add code to the header or footer of any page.
- And much MUCH more...
There are a few things you can't do yourself (but we can do for you)
- Change the design colors
- Change the default fonts
- Change the design template
Do I have to do all the website updates myself? Or can you guys help?
Our website system is so easy you'll be able to update practically anything yourself, but you don't have to.
We're happy to step in and help with things you can't do, or don't want to do. If you need us to do something that'll take several hours we may charge a nominal extra fee, but for the most part we love helping clients for free!
What if I need help making a change to the site?
How long does it usually take for website updates to be made?
We often make simple website updates in the same day but almost always within 2 business days. If it's an emergency, we'll have it fixed even sooner. :)
What does it mean that the website is search engine optimized? (SEO)
Can you build the site using pictures of people who match my target audience?
We can't change ALL the pictures EVERYWHERE and still offer free setup, but we will replace homepage images and pictures on the most popular pages of the site (Contact us, About Us, etc) with those that match your target audience. We've found doing that gives the site a completely different feel.
If you want to switch out every picture on every page that's cool with us too. We'll do it for free if you provide the images or if you want us to we may need to charge an "image finding" fee and pass on the out-of-pocket royalty fees to you.
Once the website goes live you'll also be able to replace just about any picture you want by yourself.
We've built sites targeting practically any race, age group, and industry you can imagine. :)
Do I need to have a blog on my site?
You can add or remove any pages to the site you want to and if you let us know you don't want something we'll remove it before the site is even launched.
Can you add additional insurance carriers to the site?
As part of your setup, we'll add your additional carriers including finding the logos and adding links to their websites. And after the site goes live you'll be able to add new carriers or remove old ones any time. (and if you need help doing it we'll be happy to help)
What happens to the information people fill out in quote or service forms?
Can I have an SSL on my website?
Are all the images on the website royalty-free? Who is liabile if there's a copyright dispute?
- Stock photos for which we've purchased the legal rights to use and can prove it any time.
- Royalty-free images like Wikimedia Commons.
- Images that have been provided to us by the client. We assume our clients have legal rights to any images they provide to us for use on their website.
What if I have multiple locations?
The approach we take depends on how many locations there are, whether all locations deserve equal prominence, and the agent's preference.
We'll figure something out. :)